Tuesday, May 02, 2006

MUSINGS ON A TUESDAY MORNING

I was raised in a tradition that believes that forgiveness and patience with your fellow humans is an essential to a successful and meaningful life. Nevertheless, generating that forgiveness and patience is harder with some than others. Nothing in life will ever convince me that Hillary Rodham Clinton is fit to hold ANY public office, never mind the Presidency. I view former president William Jefferson Clinton as an amoral sociopath and have nothing but contempt for his wife, who tolerated, concealed and enabled his behavior. I think Edward Moore Kennedy is a drunken degenerate, a liar, an utter coward and a bloviating gasbag. And I believe that Rev. Jesse Jackson is a liar, a thief and a despicable human being who has done more harm than good to his “people” while cynically lining his own pockets. I don’t trust Senator McCain, and I doubt I ever will. I am embarrassed by BOTH so-called Republican Senators from Ohio: Voinovich and DeWine. They are inept at best, downright destructive at worst. I don’t understand the appeal of Katie Couric, nor CBS’ willingness to throw obscene amounts of money in her direction to persuade this somewhat shopworn “news reader” to come work for them. I don’t like Rosie O’Donnell and hope Star Jones Reynolds mops “The View” floor with her on a regular basis, but not enough to be willing to watch the show. Meredith Viera is even more leftwing than Katie Couric so I will CONTINUE my policy of not watching the Today show, even though I adore Al Roker. I think that if Bill O’Reilly’s head gets any larger, it will explode. I am pretty sure that Al Gore is certifiably insane and should be transported to a safe place of confinement forevermore. I am equally certain that former President James Earl Carter should join him there.

Just wanted to get that off my chest!

No comments: