Friday, October 12, 2007

IT HAD TO HAPPEN!


Now that Al Gore has won the Nobel Peace Prize for his global-warming-faux-religious crusade, it was inevitable that some Democrats would begin to urge Mr. Gore to run for the presidency – against Hillary Rodham Clinton. It has been clear for some time that a lot of Dems are not exactly doing backflips over having Mrs. Clinton as a frontrunner! There are a lot of Democrats who don’t like the smell of sulfur any better than we do!

And I wouldn’t count Gore out, folks! In the early 1960s, Richard Nixon had become a national joke, and then he was elected President. I don’t know if Mr. Gore has spent the time cultivating the grassroots functionaries of the Democratic Party to the extent that Mr. Nixon did but he may have done so.

And if I had to choose between eyes-spinning-counterclockwise Albert Gore, Jr. and that despicable Spawn of Satan – I don’t know - who would be the most dangerous? I know – a ticket comprised of both of them! THAT would be more dangerous.

Please, let’s pray that God continues to bless America. I know we’ve probably tried His patience a lot in the past 20 years – but let’s ask for one last kindness from Him even though we probably don’t deserve it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was looking forward to seeing the trainwreck that was to be the Hillary Campaign...now with Algore suddenly taking center stage, it could be a very different race altogether.

Hillary would do anything (even run as VP on Gore's ticket) to get into the Whitehouse--Gore would have to be really fricking stupid to let Hillary get behind him in the line of ascension.

I pray for my country, but I think surely God looks around at our society and thinks that we deserve so much worse for our transgressions.