Wednesday, August 13, 2008

WITH FRIENDS LIKE THESE . . . .?

I just came across a late July article today wherein the infamous Mike Nifong of Durham/Duke/laCrosse team-persecution fame has endorsed Barack Hussein Obama for President. First Phil Spector and then Ludacris endorse Senator Obama, and now the perpetrator of some of the worst prosecutorial misconduct I’ve observed in my lifetime!

Notice how little attention these (no doubt unwelcome) endorsements have garnered in the mainstream media. And in a sense, it’s understandable. Would YOU want to be endorsed by the likes of any of them? I mean wasn’t the endorsement of Senator “Breck Girl” Edwards enough of a downer? And by the way, am I the only one who has noticed that the mainstream press is now calling Senator Edwards “The Breck Girl” too? Can calling him "The Silky Pony" be far behind!?

1 comment:

shoprat said...

You know what they say about birds of a feather.