Wednesday, February 11, 2009

GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS


First, thanks to all of you for your continuing prayers. Mark came through the neurosurgery beautifully yesterday. As it turns out, the cancer they discovered when they went into his head was a different kind of cancer than his primary site disease. It was small and, best of all, it was completely removed. Whew!

Second, sadly, Andi died on Tuesday morning at 7:30 a.m. PST. This was what she has wanted since the death of her beloved son. I hope that now she is with him and that she now realizes that God was always looking after her, no matter how much she fought His love.

I cannot help but consider that love plays strongly in both these events. God's love in particular is always with us; all we need to do is be willing to accept His grace. I don't do that enough. I doubt that most of us do that enough. Something for me to work on for sure.

Thank you God for my life; it's up to me what I do with Your gift!

No comments: