Wednesday, June 03, 2009

DOES ANYONE BUT ME THINK . . . .

That Kate Gosselin is a castrating bitch? During my recent illness, I was bored out of my mind and my overall weakness was such that I truly could not support a book for more than a few minutes not even a paperback. So I watched TV - and out of sheer boredom with the fare on offer, I spent a lot of Memorial Day weekend watching the "Jon and Kate Plus 8" marathon!

I have to say - if someone talked to me in the patronizing snarky tone that Kate routinely uses with her husband, I'd punch them out without even giving it much thought. The fact that Jon does not indicates to me that he has a boatload of self-control or else, no balls. And Kate's nasty disposition is clearly on display in her one daughter - Mady. In all honesty - the shrieking and crying and general nastiness the children display toward one another is not something I would or could tolerate for more than 10 minutes. I am old-fashioned enough to believe that children should be taught to behave early in their young lives.

Kate's always off doing book tours and book signings and personal appearances - all of this self aggrandizement at the expense of her time where she should be tending to and nurturing her children. Jon is always the man left behind to do the job his stay-at-home wife should be doing. It's clear that Jon would prefer to work in a regular job - but the princess that rules the roost at the Gosselin home will not tolerate anything of the sort - that much is clear!

Instead of exploiting her children, this self-important trailer trash woman should set about providing them with a good and loving example. She should start by exhibiting a kind and loving attitude toward her husband. But then this virago is really all about the money. The $75,000 per episode they are making isn't really enough for her grasping and voracious self!

1 comment:

piano girl said...

I've never seen the show, and based on your excellent review, you've saved me the trouble of trying to find it on the TV!!! Thanks, my friend!