Thursday, July 09, 2009

BLOGGING WILL BE DISCONTINUED UNTIL 8/1/09 EXCEPT FOR HOT NEWS!

I will be having a roto rooter procedure on the blocked carotid artery in my neck in another couple of weeks and I need to concentrate on preparing for that. Several friends who have had the procedure assure me that it is a "piece of cake" and that you get "good drugs" whilst having the procedure. I want to come home to a clean and well organized house afterwards and not have to worry about things at all. So I'll be discontinuing my blog activities (unless of course we find proof that Obama isn't a U.S. citizen and we have the spectacle of him being frog-marched in handcuffs out of the White House) until after the procedure so I can concentrate on my LIFE.

5 comments:

B....... said...

Good luck Gayle. I'll have my wife add you to her church's prayer list. Southern Baptist - but it can't hurt.....

Sissy Willis said...

Take care of yourself and be well. I look forward to your return. Give Sam the Wonder Cat a pat for me. :-)

Gayle Miller said...

He's my chief nurse, is Sam!

Rich Seiber: Speaker and Author said...

Blessings on you.

Anonymous said...

God Speed! Get well Soon!