Tuesday, July 21, 2009

YESTERDAY'S EYE-OPENER!

I was at Mary Washington Hospital in Fredericksburg, Virginia most of the day yesterday doing pre-operative stuff (EKG, blood work, visit with the vascular surgeon - he's adorable) and kept my mouth shut and my little pointed ears open.

Lots of people in my age group (seniors) are getting possibly necessary work done NOW (that includes me) because they are afraid that "Obamacare" will condemn them to death! They don't support him, they don't LIKE him, they fear his ability to damage our nation. The interesting side note on this is that many of the people who are losing or who have lost faith in Zero are the very people who voted for him! They were saying things like "What were we thinking?" and the like. I have the same question for them, "What WERE you thinking? Or were you thinking at all?"

1 comment:

Sissy Willis said...

Fascinating bit of reportage! Important info. Should send to Instapundit and see if he links:

pundit@instapundit.com