Monday, October 05, 2009

REP. MICHELLE BACHMAN (R-Mn)
RE FUNDING OF ACORN



So you thought that ACORN's funding had been pulled by the House and Senate? Then you thought wrong! Just listen to this interview by Rep. Michelle Bachman! Smoke and mirrors, folks, smoke and mirrors!

And lest the left wing get all agitated, I am not advocating the failure of this presidency - far from it. I want this presidency to succeed at least to the point where it doesn't harm my country! And all of us should hope that President Obama succeeds at least that much. I'd like to see him do even better than that. I just don't think it's in the cards. Between his wife's manipulations, his own inexperience, incompetence and hubris, babycakes doesn't stand a chance, but I still hope for OUR sake that he's not quite the doofus that I'm very much afraid he truly is.

No comments: