Monday, November 02, 2009

SO NOW WHAT?

Tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m. I will be presenting myself at Falmouth Elementary School which is my designated location to vote. I will, because I am a person of common sense, place my vote for the next governor of Virginia - Bob McDonnell. When the campaign began, I didn't know who this man was, nor did I know any of his plans for Virginia. All I really knew was that the first thing I heard out of his opponent's campaign was negativity and attack ads. That is the biggest turnoff imaginable and I won't respond to it.

I also have to admit to having a little fun with pollsters who keep calling my house, wanting my opinion. I'm not giving it to them because frankly, it's none of their damned business. I tell them what they want to hear, which may lead to them thinking that they (the Creigh Deeds pollsters) have a better chance than they do.

Interrupt me at dinnertime and you get what you deserve you morons! Run a negative campaign and you piss me off and lose my vote. I'm a cranky old broad and proud of it!

No comments: