Thursday, December 17, 2009


MARCO RUBIO IS TIED WITH CHARLIE CRIST IN FLORIDA!

For those of us who do not consider Charlie Crist to be the ideal candidate for any office, this is great news. Everything I know or have read about Marco Rubio leads me to believe that this fine, Cuban-American gentleman is exactly what the Senate and the people of Florida need. And now to the great shock of all - even the pollster - Rasmussen is showing that Rubio and Crist are in a dead heat! THAT is stunning.

In the first place, it has long been my opinion that our Americans of Cuban ancestry are the most vibrant and energetic contributors to the health of our conservative culture. In the second place, Charlie Crist is one of those RINO types who don't really represent the Republican Party to which he putatively belongs. I also feel that he is a sycophant and a dissembler of the first water!

Granted, I live in Virginia so it isn't really my call, but come on - the future of American legislative politics IS at the top of this post! And it doesn't look half bad, does it?

No comments: