Friday, June 25, 2010

PEOPLE ACTUALLY VOTED FOR THIS IDIOT!

Arizona Sen. Jon Kyl’s responded to the moronic Democrat Milwaukee County Board Supervisor/AZ boycott zealot Peggy West who stated flatly that Arizona did not share a border with Mexico by mailing this pinheaded twerp a MAP. Good for him. He has cojones which is more than I can say for MOST Republicans holding public office these days!

Look, I'm the most geographically challenged person I know (I actually didn't know that Mount Rushmore was in South Dakota until I was in my mid-30s. I had no real reason to care and so didn't bother, I guess!), but even I know that Arizona borders Mexico! And if I were going to run my mouth about a bill that clearly I hadn't even read (I HAVE read SB 1070 as a matter of fact - it isn't that long and it's interesting reading.), I think I'd make sure of my facts before opening my yap! That's all I'm saying.

But then to be a Democrat and an office holder requires little intelligence and a lot of unquestioning obedience to the stupid-party-line. Please do remember that these are the same idiots who put the Kenyan wetback in office!

No comments: