Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SCREW POLITICS JUST FOR THIS AFTERNOON!

Here's a performance by Paul Wylie that will absolutely blow your socks off. I know it blew mine off!

Paul Wylie was the unrecognized treasure of American figure skating for many years until he shocked everyone by winning a Silver Medal at the 1992 Olympics! He an intelligent man and, I might add, he has one of the cutest . . .well, you get my drift! And together with Scott Hamilton, Alexei Yagudin and Kurt Browning he has the greatest feet in the figure skating world! To this day. Just watch those and you'll be astounded.

Anyway, enjoy! At least I won't be ranting about his dark roots or dirty skates, eh?

2 comments:

B....... said...

Your post reminded me of the 2/15/1961 airplane crash which killed the entire United States Figure Skating team. The team was on its way to the 1961 World Championships in Prague, Czechoslovakia.

Gayle Miller said...

It never leaves my mind. Many of the people on that plane were friends of mine.