Wednesday, February 02, 2011

WANDERING BRAIN EMANATIONS

What deity made Joan Rivers some kind of fashion arbiter? Did she study design? Is her personal apparel fashionable enough?

Who put Bill Maher in charge of deciding the way I'm supposed to think about various political questions? What is his education and background that he feels empowered to blather on relentlessly about whateverinhell wanders through his pointy little head!

How much longer will our Mother Earth continue to exist? As I see it, there are a few countries with (they think) a vested interest in our destruction. And isn't it funny, almost without exception, they are swarthy, women-fearing Middle Eastern types? I can list a number of countries around the world where sanity isn't a feature of national dialogue in any respect.

According to reports, Anderson Cooper and his CNN crew were repeatedly punched in the face whilst wading into the throes of a demonstration in Cairo yesterday. I submit that if Anderson Cooper had actually engaged his brain cells for oh, I don't know, 20 seconds - he would have realized this was a situation where discretion should be employed. Hey, on the relatively secure and safe streets of N.Y. City, should I happen to run into Anderson Cooper, I'd be hard pressed to refrain from punching him in his smarmy little face!

Bill O'Reilly still pisses me off; Glenn Beck's paranoia is a bit off-putting.

No comments: